(1) Writing or programming before processing the workpiece should be the preparation of the processing program, if the workpiece processing procedures longer and more complex, it is best not to machine programming, and the use of programming or computer programming, so as to avoid occupying machine , For short programs should also be written on the program list.
(2) The boot is generally the first to open the machine and then open the system, and some are interlocking design, the machine can not be displayed on the CRT power without information.
(3) Referencing For machines with an incremental control system (using incremental position detection elements), this step must first be performed to establish a movement reference for each coordinate of the machine.
(4) transfer program According to the program storage media (tape or tape, disk), you can use tape reader, cassette tape drive, programming machine or serial communication input, if a simple program can be directly using the keyboard in the CNC control panel On the input, if the program is very simple and only one processing, the program did not save the necessary. Can be used MDI way to lose paragraph by paragraph, paragraph by paragraph processing. In addition, the program used in the workpiece origin, tool parameters, offset, a variety of compensation before processing must also lose.
(5) program editing input procedures if you need to modify, you have to edit. At this point, the mode selector switch placed in the edit position, use the edit key to add, delete, change. The editing method can be found in the corresponding instructions.
(6) machine lock, run the program This step is to check the program, if there is an error, you need to re-edit.
(7) on the workpiece, to find the knife on the use of incremental incremental movement, continuous movement or use hand wheel to move the machine. Starting point will be the beginning of the program, and a good benchmark tool.
(8) Start coordinate feed For continuous machining, it is usually processed by memory. This method than the use of paper tape processing failure rate is low. Machining feed rate can be adjusted by feed override switch. Processing can press the feed hold button to pause the feed movement, observe the processing or manual measurement. Press the cycle start button again to resume processing. In order to ensure the correct procedure, should be reviewed before processing it again. In the milling process, for the plane curve of the workpiece, you can use a pencil instead of the tool in the paper above the workpiece contour, so more intuitive. If the system has a tool path simulation function can be used to check the correctness of the program.
(9) Operation Display Each screen of the CRT is used to display the position of the workbench or tool, the status of the program and the machine tool, so that the worker can monitor the working condition.
(10) Program output After the program is finished, if the program is saved as necessary, it can be left in the CNC memory. If the program is too long, the program in memory can be output to an external device tape, disk, etc.) to be saved.
(11) shut down the machine should be shut down before the general system.